Let it

Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.”
Harvey MacKay

Friday, December 7, 2012

With Gusto!

I have been neglecting you my readers... all... 9 or so of you... *waves and smiles* Hey!

I realized that with my notebook full of ideas, my brain over thinking, and the holiday season in full force, I end up not writing for lack of prep time and brain space. When I have time to sit down, I don't want to type out random blather, I want to think things out and edit them 4 times before clicking publish. Instead, I pull out my scissors, fabric, needles and thread and work on making magical things for my children for Christmas. My time is precious as of late.
I apologize for not writing often. I assure you it is because I am living my life with immense passion. And when I dance wholeheartedly in my kitchen with a spatula, flinging bits of scrambled egg to my overjoyed chihuahua, Bing Crosby Christmas songs and the giggles of my children for accompaniment, I do think of you. I think of how I wish I could capture this moment and share the joy that threatens to burst out of my fingers and toes like sun rays.
Live with passion my friends! We all have to live. You might as well do it big!

No comments:

Post a Comment