Let it

Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.”
Harvey MacKay

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Journeys

I recently was privileged to go on a trip to Zion National Park with some of my very favorite people. It was, in every sense of the word, inspiring. I'm not sure what exactly flipped the switch, but I've been on fire since.

I'm filling my notebooks with inspired scribbles and my handwriting can't keep up with my excitement! I feel like I have the wisdom of the universe spouting out my ears. I can move mountains and do all the things that have been on my bucket list for years. Which brings me to my new chosen journey.
I am finally going to fulfill my dream of more than a decade and certify as a yoga teacher.

The details are uncertain and I still have to finalize my studio choice and find a way to pay for my training, but I have faith that it will all come together as I work it out and follow this path- My path.
My current students and I are so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment